current position:Home > Sewage treatment equipment > Chemical sewage treatment equipment > tannery wastewater treatment equipment
During leather production, most water pollutants are generated during wet processing (liming, tanning). Leather processing wastewater contains suspended matter such as animal and vegetable oils, hair crumbs, meat crumbs, sediment, ash, and soluble organic matter such as keratin and red blood protein, as well as chromium, sulfide, chloride, etc. during leather processing Inorganic salts. Most leather mills generally use Ca (OH) 2, Na2S depilation and chrome tanning technologies. This wastewater contains relatively high concentrations of toxic salts such as chromium salts and sulfides, so the wastewater treatment process is complicated and the cost is high.
Based on the existing treatment technology and related project experience, Henan Zhonglan Environmental Protection has designed an integrated equipment for leather processing wastewater treatment. It adopts the combination of “physical and chemical treatment + biochemical treatment” to effectively deal with this type of acid. Wastewater from alkali, oil and metal ions, to ensure that the wastewater is discharged in compliance with standards.
Brand: China Blue Environmental Model: ZL-W-ZG-20
Amount of sewage treated: 1 (m3 / h)
Ozone dosage: 100 (g / h)
Air volume: 80 (m3 / min)
Outlet pipe diameter: 50 (mm)
Inlet pipe diameter: 50 (mm)
Aerator power: 0.75 (kw)
Water pump power: 0.75 (kw)
Custom processing: Yes
Scope of application:
This equipment is suitable for treating leather processing wastewater.
1. The on-site splicing combination of the wastewater treatment equipment is lightweight, easy to transport and convenient to install;
2. The equipment can be buried under the ground, and the above can be greened, and the environment is beautiful;
3. No pollution, no noise, no odor, reduce secondary pollution;
4, not limited by the amount of sewage, flexible and flexible, can be used individually or in combination;
5. The entire sewage treatment equipment treatment system is equipped with a PLC fully automatic electrical control system and equipment fault alarm system. The operation is safe and reliable. Usually, no special person is required to manage it. It is only necessary to maintain and maintain the equipment in a timely manner and the management cost is small;
6. It can adopt FRP, carbon steel, stainless steel anti-corrosion structure, with excellent characteristics such as corrosion resistance and aging resistance, with a service life of more than 10-15 years.