current position:Home > Sewage treatment equipment > Household wastewater treatment equipment > Community wastewater
Sewage treatment capacity: 0.5 ~ 30m3 / h
Ozone dosage: 20 (g / h)
Air volume: 50-100 (m3 / min)
Air tank capacity: 10-50 (m3)
Flowmeter specifications: 5-40 (m3 / h)
Outlet pipe diameter: 20-60 (mm)
Inlet pipe diameter: 150-400 (mm)
Whether processing custom: Yes
The integrated wastewater flows through the grid grid to the large particle suspension and flows into the wastewater conditioning tank. After the homogeneous and uniform amount of wastewater in the tank is adjusted, it is controlled by a liquid level meter to be driven into the hydrolysis tank by a sewage lift pump. , P, CODcr, BOD5 and other pollutants. The elastic fiber composite filler is hung in the hydrolysis tank to increase the amount of microorganisms. There is a high concentration of sludge mixture and biofilm in the tank. The organic matter in the tank is degraded by facultative bacteria, which improves the biodegradability of wastewater. At the same time, under the action of microorganisms, , The process of converting organic nitrogen and ammonia nitrogen into N2 and NxO gas. The effluent from the hydrolysis tank flows into the oxidation tank. Under the action of aerobic microorganisms, NH4 + in the wastewater is converted into NO2- and NO3-. It also uses the oxidative metabolism of aerobic microorganisms attached to the elastic filler in the pool to decompose the organic pollutants in the wastewater, thereby reducing its BOD5, CODcr, and other pollutant indicators. The effluent from the contact oxidation tank flows into the sedimentation tank, and the sedimented sludge is appropriately pumped into the sludge tank for digestion treatment. The sewage in the sedimentation tank is mainly separated into mud and water and then discharged into the subsequent clean water disinfection tank for discharge. After the excess sludge accumulated in the sludge tank is digested, it is regularly cleaned and transported by a suction pump, and the supernatant is returned to the hydrolysis tank for denitrification and denitrification.
Residential integrated sewage treatment equipment is suitable for domestic organic sewage and similar industrial wastewater, such as: living quarters, villas, office buildings, hotels, canteens, bath centers, small and medium-sized factories, hospitals and small and medium-sized medical institutions, stations, airports, and docks , Commercial districts, parks, places of interest, and other tourist and scenic areas, schools, military units, government agencies, and other places that have high requirements for venues and the environment
1. The equipment is buried under the ground, and it can be greened on it, and the environment is beautiful.
2. The entire equipment generally does not require special management.
3. It can reduce the floor space, and a parking lot can be built above the equipment without the need to build a factory building and other facilities.
4. It has no impact on the surrounding environment, produces less sludge, and has a lower noise level than the standards for second-class areas.
5. Simple operation, convenient maintenance, new technology, good effect and long service life.
6. The equipment can be arranged according to the standard, or it can be specially arranged according to the needs of the terrain.
” For more related equipment, please click on " domestic wastewater and sewage treatment equipment "