H series high-efficiency fully automatic integrated water purification device is a series of new products developed by our company based on the summary of various previous water purifiers. The water treatment capacity is 5, 10, 15, 20, 40, 50, 80, 100 , 120, 150, 200 tons / hour and other different models (special specifications and requirements can be designed and manufactured separately).
This series of water purification device integrates flocculation, sedimentation, sludge drainage, water collection, valveless filtration and other processes into one, and can effectively deal with various types of rivers, rivers, lakes, reservoirs and other water sources. Reduce its turbidity below 3NTU. The product has a high degree of automation, basically no power consumption, and does not require high quality of operators. It can be operated manually and is an important water purification unit for automatic management of water plants. It is also equipped with our company's dosing device and disinfection equipment. It can become a water purification station with a full set of functions.
1. It is suitable for all types of rivers, rivers, lakes, reservoirs, groundwater and other rural towns with raw water turbidity less than 3000mg / L, waterworks of industrial and mining enterprises, centralized water supply stations, etc. The effluent can meet the turbidity s3mg / L.
2. It is suitable for water places where the backwash pump cannot be added to the clear water tank for backwashing of the filter.
3. For lake water sources with low temperature, low turbidity and seasonal algae, it has special adaptability.
4. It can be used as pretreatment equipment for high-purity water, water for beverage industry, boiler water and other systems.
5. Used in various industrial circulating water systems, which can effectively and significantly improve the quality of circulating water.
6. It is used in the reclaimed water reuse system. The water discharged from the sewage plant is used as the water source. After treatment, it is reused in water facilities.
(1) Dosing and mixing
The dosing device is a metering pump as the main dosing device, which dissolves the medicine tank, agitator, level gauge, check valve, pressure gauge, buffer, pipeline, valve, base, escalator, and electronic control system. The process needs to be assembled on a common platform to form a module.
Mixing: Raw water (≥0 07Mpa) first enters the static pipeline mixer. The main function of the static mixer is to fully mix the added agent with water to achieve a good Z response effect. http://euhowblog.com/jsclgc/scshscl/jhsjh/
Dissolution: Add solid polyaluminum chloride or polyacrylamide into the medicine dissolving barrel, stir and dissolve it with a stirrer, and formulate into a certain concentration of coagulant and coagulant aid liquid.
Dosing: The coagulant and coagulant aid are dosed by two metering pumps respectively, and the best dosage is determined according to the water quality of the raw water (small test), so that suspended matter and colloidal impurities in the raw water are The precipitation clarification process is effectively removed.
The dosing volume and dosing pressure of the dosing device can be selected according to the needs of the process. Appropriate products can be selected from the range of 1L / h to 8000L / h and pressure from 0.1MPa to 25MPa, and the metering pump's metering accuracy can be as high as ¡À 1%.
High degree of automation, the dosage can be adjusted according to water quality, saving operating costs;
Independent dosing system, convenient for real-time dosing, low operation difficulty;
http://euhowblog.com/jsclgc/scshscl/jhsjh/ It can realize local control, remote automatic control, manual and automatic conversion between dosing; http://euhowblog.com/jsclgc/scshscl/jhsjh/
It has the advantages of compact structure, small size, low noise, stable work, simple installation, convenient operation and so on.
(2) Water distribution device
The raw water after dosing and mixing enters the integrated water purifier, and first enters the water distribution area at the bottom of the device. The water inlet of the water purifier is the bottom water distribution area, and the perforated pipe distributes water to ensure that the equipment is evenly distributed. The water at the hole is sprayed at a certain flow rate, and a deflector is installed to make the sediment flow to the sludge area. Pollution is not easy to occur, the water quality is adjusted uniformly, and the water flows up to the reaction flocculation area. http://euhowblog.com/jsclgc/scshscl/jhsjh/
Advantages: uniform water distribution, resistance to the impact of water instability, adjustment of water quality, no dead corner water distribution inside the equipment, etc.
(3) Coagulation reaction zone
The role of the condensation reaction zone in this equipment is a key step in the three physical processes of the conventional physical treatment of the water plant. The reaction effect directly affects the quality and quantity of effluent water. When a coagulant (or flocculant) is added to water, the liquid phase and the mass phase are almost synchronized. When flowing through the reaction device, due to the continuous change of the water flow channel, the solid and liquid mass points not only have the main flow. It also has pulsating cycles of up, down, left, and right. During the process of passing through the circulation reaction zone, the fine alum flowers in the raw water make full contact with the sludge, and a flocculation reaction occurs, so that the small alum flowers in the water gradually grow large and form. Large particle floc, high removal rate of foreign particles. Create favorable conditions for sedimentation and increase the concentration rate of sludge. Increase the sludge content in the sludge area and reduce the self-consumption rate of the system. Therefore, the device can adapt to various high turbidity raw water, and the removal rate of impurities and particles is high. Under certain use conditions, it also has algae removal function. http://euhowblog.com/jsclgc/scshscl/jhsjh/
Advantages: small footprint, good sedimentation effect, integrated overall design without separate settings, short response time, etc.
Effect: increase the sludge volume in the sludge area, large floc formation, high concentration of discharged sludge, and high removal rate of foreign particles.
(4) Inclined tube sedimentation area
Subsidence is divided into two parts, the hydraulic gradient value is improved by changing the diameter of the inclined pipe of the upper and lower layers. According to the theory of shallow sedimentation, a slanted tube is set up to accelerate the sedimentation, and the large granular flocs formed in the lower reaction zone quickly change the direction of the water flow between the two slanted tubes, which will increase the chance of contact between the small particle flocs. When passing through the upper inclined pipe, the effluent water quality is further improved.
The formed floc suspension is rectified in a layer of inclined pipe. The layer of inclined pipe plays the role of uniform water distribution and flow guide. After full reaction, the floc water flows upward along the inclined direction of the two-layer inclined pipe. After entering the settlement area for solid-liquid separation, the deposited sludge slides downward along the inclined direction of the inclined tube under the action of the gravity thrust water flow.
Advantages: Accelerate the sedimentation speed, improve the sedimentation effect, increase the surface load of the sedimentation area, good solid-liquid separation effect, and large impact load.
(5) Mud collection area and mud discharge
The sludge settled in the inclined tube sedimentation area is hydraulically pushed and naturally settled. Part of the sludge is hydraulically pushed into the sludge area. In order to ensure the thoroughness of sludge discharge in the sludge area, the sludge area of each set of water purifiers is divided by partitions. A plurality of small rooms, each room is provided with an electric sludge drainage system and an auxiliary sludge drainage device.
Each water purifier dredging system consists of multiple sets of electric dredging valves and pressure inlet solenoid valves. The dredging pipe adopts a perforated pipe structure. The dredging system adopts a perforated pipe type. It is set along the bottom of the sludge area and is used for dredging. The agitation of the sludge area is conducive to the thorough drainage of sludge.
http://euhowblog.com/jsclgc/scshscl/jhsjh/ 排泥从每套净水器多个污泥室逐个进行。 The system sludge is carried out according to a set time program. Each cycle of the sludge area is sludged for 1-3 minutes (the sludge time is adjustable). From the multiple sludge chambers of each water purifier one by one.
Advantages: Fully automatic control system, saving manpower, perforated pipe pressure water for dredging of fruit, even and thorough dredging, no residue
(6) Water collection and filter water distribution area
An adjustable triangular weir plate is used to collect water in the clear water area of the sedimentation tank, and the water is collected into the water collecting tank to make the system collect water uniformly. The water collecting tank is provided with a plurality of sets of water distribution pipes, which are respectively entered into a plurality of filter tanks.
The water collecting tank enters the filter room through the water distribution pipe, and the outlet is equipped with a baffle to avoid the impact of the water flow on the filter room top plate and the filter material. The clean water area of the filter room uses a large-flow ABS cloth cap, which can ensure that the fresh water rises in time when the water is produced and that the backwash flow is sufficient during the backwash.
Advantages: uniform water distribution, smooth flow rate; large flow water distribution cap design, which provides the necessary prerequisites for the automatic operation of siphon.
(7) Fully automatic filter area
The precipitated water is distributed by the water distribution tank through the water distribution pipe into each filtering room, water is distributed through the U-shaped water sealer, and passes through the filter material layer from top to bottom. The filtered water passes through the connecting pipe in the filter tank to the clean water chamber on the top of the filter chamber under the action of gravity. The effluent from the clean room enters the flushing water tank by gravity.
Each filter room is equipped with a set of siphon backwashing system. The backwashing drainage of the filter system is based on the principle of gravity siphon, and the siphon is formed by the set head loss value. The clean water in the filter room clean water and the filtered water are automatically used for backwashing. Flush, filter layer backwash water is connected to the sewer to enter the plant's main drainage pipe network. http://euhowblog.com/jsclgc/scshscl/jhsjh/
After a certain period of time, the effluent in the sedimentation zone of the inclined pipe is filtered by the filter material layer. As the running resistance of the filter material layer gradually increases, the water level in the siphon riser gradually increases. When the water level rises to the position of the siphon auxiliary tube, the air in the siphon tube The pipe drains to form a negative pressure, and the air in the siphon is continuously taken away. Z eventually connects the water levels in the siphon rising pipe and the siphon descending pipe, that is, the siphon is formed. The fresh water in the upper chamber of the filter room is quickly attracted by the static pressure of the clear water layer and vacuum suction Backwash, the clean water in the device returns in the opposite direction of the normal running path. When the clean water passes through the filter material layer, the filter material is backwashed. The backwash intensity of the filter chamber is adjusted by the conical adjustment plate of the drain pipe nozzle. Set the backwash intensity and backwash time. Each backwash lasts 4-5 minutes, and the backwash intensity is 14-16 L / ㎡.s.
Advantages: stable filtration speed, no need to set valves, no need for separate compressed air for backwashing, convenient operation management, low energy loss, etc.
Effect: The effluent is stable and the water quality is good, the backwash water consumption is less than 3%, and the effluent water is less than 3NTU.
点。 H series automatic integrated water purifier has the advantages of good water purification effect, wide range, energy saving, small footprint, low water consumption, water saving, power saving, and labor saving .
1. The purpose of the coagulation treatment of the integrated water purifier is to remove the colloids and suspended matter in the water, so the coagulation effect on water is usually the size of the floc formed, the speed of the sedimentation rate, and the residual amount of colloid and suspended matter in the water. To evaluate. Factors affecting coagulation are: pH of water, the amount of coagulant, water temperature, the mixing speed of water and coagulant, impurities in water, contact with media, etc. Our company can determine the optimal dosage of Z by coagulation test.
2. In addition to the management of the dosing system, the water purification device itself achieves automatic operation from a series of operating procedures such as reaction, flocculation, sedimentation, sludge collection, sludge collection, water collection, water distribution, filtration, recoil, and sewage discharge. It is required that on-duty personnel do not need to operate and manage the water purification device except for regular water quality monitoring and measurement. http://euhowblog.com/jsclgc/scshscl/jhsjh/
3. The high-concentration flocculation layer can make the impurity particles in the raw water get sufficient collision contact and the probability of adsorption, so it can adapt to the water temperature and turbidity of various raw water, and the impurity particle removal rate is high.
4. The rapid sludge concentration chamber and adjustable automatic sludge drainage system can ensure the timely removal of excess sludge impurities, thereby ensuring a stable removal rate of foreign particles.
5. Double-layer high-efficiency flocculation and sedimentation effect, so that the quality of the sediment effluent is always in good condition.
6. The novel water collection system and low water collection head make the water collection more uniform and effective, and improve the volume utilization coefficient. Because the water collection head is extremely small, the cumulative power saving effect is considerable.
7. The filtering device is automatically controlled by the principle of gravity and siphon, which not only has a small workload of system repair and maintenance, but also operates reliably and stably.
8.Automation of water purification system, not only ensures the efficient transition of the water purification system, (when the turbidity of the raw water is less than 3000NTU, the turbidity of the filtered water can be maintained below 3NTU), but also automatic backwashing, no need to set up a backwashing pump or Electrical equipment such as air compressors can save a lot of capital investment and daily operation, repair and maintenance costs.
9. The low self-consumption rate is about <3%, which plays a positive role in saving limited water resources.
10. Small area, compared with general water purification structures, it can save more than 50% of the land, the height is about 4.35 meters, and it can be installed indoors and outdoors.
11. Convenient for expansion, reconstruction, reuse, relocation or re-use.