The use of water softening equipment reduces the hardness of the water. However, most people do not operate the water softening equipment correctly, and many failures often occur. Today comes eight aspects that should be paid attention to in the use of softened water equipment.
1. Demineralized water equipment should be installed in a room where the temperature and humidity are relatively comparative. This can prevent the resin from deterioration due to low temperature and the parts from rusting due to the humidity on the air; electrical appliances can malfunction due to short circuits.
2. Once the equipment is in place, fix the bolts that fix the motor, the bolts of the limit switches, and the internal and external wiring bolts of the switchboard to avoid accidents while the equipment is running; the upper and lower bolts of the lever fixing block on the rotary valve should be fixed. Try to avoid collisions with the exchange column.
3. When the equipment is working, do not adjust the time of the relay, and then repair the scrubbing equipment after the power is turned off. It is necessary to fundamentally prevent the motor, the switchboard, and the limit switch from entering the water. During operation, supply water and power at the same time; when out of service, turn off all water sources. Users can't stop in a short period every time they stop, they should stop the water at the same time.
4. Raw water quality conditions should meet the requirements of general sodium ion exchange water treatment equipment. For water with a large amount of sediment, settle before entering the machine.
5. It is indispensable to maintain the daily cleanliness of the equipment. Keep sufficient oil supply in the refueling part. Be careful not to touch the pulley during operation, so as to avoid accidents.
6. If the equipment is not used for more than half a month, the waste water drainage nylon pipe is raised to the exchange column, so that it is not drained. When not in use for a long time, the remaining salt solution in the salt tank and valve body should be cleaned. Add lubricating oil to the rotary valve and various transmission parts. It is strictly forbidden to induce the equipment. If the machine is stopped for more than half a month in the summer and mildew season, the machine should be operated for 60 to 120 minutes to prevent the mold in the resin tank. When restarting, first pull the pulley by hand to rotate the rotary valve several times, and then put the water pipe to the original position after the power is turned on.
7. The switchboard and the body of the device are assembled. If the use unit has the conditions, the switchboard and the body can be separated. The switchboard is hung in a fixed place, but make sure that the wiring is correct.
8. The equipment should be overhauled every other year. The top and bottom of the salt tank should be painted with paint protection. The upper flange of the exchange column should be opened to check the height of the resin layer. The resin filling rate of this equipment is comparable to 85% -90%. Good results should be added when it is not enough.