Deionized pure water equipment
Deionized pure water equipment is a water treatment device that removes anions and cations in water by methods such as reverse osmosis, electrodialysis, ion exchanger, and EDI. Deionized pure water equipment is also an ion exchange system. The ion exchange system is a traditional water treatment process in which various anions and cations in the water are replaced by anion and cation exchange resins. The water resistivity can be based on different water quality and use requirements. Can be controlled between 1 ~ 18MΩ.cm.
1. Pretreatment-reverse osmosis-water tank-positive bed-overcast bed-mixed bed-purified water tank-pure water pump-ultraviolet sterilizer-refined mixed bed-precision filter-water object
2.Pretreatment-first stage reverse osmosis-dosing machine (PH adjustment)-intermediate water tank-second stage reverse osmosis-purified water tank-pure water pump-ultraviolet sterilizer-0.2 or 0.5 μm precision filter-water object
3.Pretreatment-reverse osmosis-intermediate water tank-water pump-EDI device-purified water tank-pure water pump-ultraviolet sterilizer-0.2 or 0.5 μm precision filter-water object
4. Pretreatment-reverse osmosis-intermediate water tank-water pump-EDI device-purified water tank-pure water pump-ultraviolet sterilizer-refined mixed bed-0.2 or 0.5 μm precision filter-water object is to meet user needs and meet the standard water quality In order to reduce pollution at all levels as much as possible, in the process design, take the water that meets the national tap water standard as the source water, and then set up media filters, activated carbon filters,  precision filters and other pretreatment systems, RO Reverse osmosis host system, ion exchange mixed bed system, etc.
5. Composite bed: Use two exchangers to load the anion and cation exchange resins into the respective exchangers according to the design requirements. The raw water is the first cation exchanger, and the cations in the water such as Ca2 +, Mg2 +, K +, Na +, etc. Adsorption, while H + that can be exchanged on the exchanger is replaced into water, and the corresponding inorganic acid is generated with the anions in the water; the effluent passes through the anion exchanger, and the anions in the water such as SO42-, CL-, HCO3- Adsorption, and the exchangeable ion OH- on the exchanger is replaced in water and combined with H + in water to form H2O.
After the above-mentioned anion and cation exchanger treatment, the salt in the water is removed. This is the first-stage double bed desalination treatment. The effluent water quality is ≤10us / cm.
6. Mixed bed: In the same exchanger, anion and cation exchange resins are filled according to a certain volume ratio, and anion and cation exchange are performed in a uniformly mixed state to remove salt in the water. The quality of the effluent water is ≥5MΩ.cm .
1. Reverse osmosis is to desalinize and desalinate brine using physical methods without phase change at room temperature. The desalination rate of ultra-thin composite membrane elements can reach more than 99.5%, and it can remove colloids, organics, bacteria, viruses, etc. in water at the same time
2.Imported reverse osmosis membrane is adopted, with high desalination rate, long service life and low operating cost;
3.Using a fully automatic pre-processing system to achieve unmanned operation;
4. Imported Grundfos booster pump, high efficiency, low noise, stable and reliable;
5.Online water quality monitoring and control, real-time monitoring of water quality changes to ensure water quality safety;
6. Fully automatic electrical control program, optional touch screen operation, easy to use;
7. Personalized design that meets the local water quality and meets all needs.
8. The equipment covers a small area and requires less space.
Deionized water refers to pure water after removing impurities in the form of ions. The "deionization" defined by the International Organization for Standardization ISO / TC 147 is defined as: "the deionized water completely or incompletely removes ionic substances, mainly referring to the use of ion exchange resin treatment methods." The current process is mainly made by RO reverse osmosis take. Ion exchange resin is used to remove anions and cations in water, but soluble organic matter still exists in the water, which can contaminate the ion exchange column and reduce its effectiveness. Deionized water also easily causes bacteria to multiply after storage. In the semiconductor industry, deionized water is called "ultra-pure water" or "18 megohm water".