current position:Home > Water purification equipment > Direct drinking water equipment > Quality water supply system for factories and enterprises
School direct drinking water equipment host
Name: School Quality Water Supply System (School Drinking Water Equipment)
Treatment process: reverse osmosis pure water occasions: commercial rated frequency: 50 (Hz)
Rated power: 3000 (w)
Water inlet pressure: 0.1-0.3 (Mpa)
Water supply: 1T / H (L / h)
Dimensions: 2300 * 870 * 1950 (cm)
Voltage: 380 (V)
Net weight: 1500
Water quality: 1.5
Separate water supply in China is a new way of drinking water, which refers to separating drinking water, drinking soup, cooking, and other inlets from drinking water, bathing, flushing toilets, washing clothes, and other sanitary water. Each pipe is supplied separately. ; Among them, the domestic sanitary water uses ordinary tap water, and the drinking water uses ordinary tap water as the water source, and is a high-quality drinking water obtained by deep purification treatment. Harmful substances such as secondary pollutants can be directly drunk without boiling. Therefore, it is also called direct drinking water for pipes. Its clean water, rich oxygen, and activity are more beneficial to human health. This equipment is also called direct drinking water equipment .
Living quarters, office buildings, hotels, hotels, schools, factories, etc.
School drinking water equipment
1. Excellent water quality: the effluent water quality meets the drinking water purification standard and can be directly consumed.
2. Avoid secondary pollution of water quality: The entire system is closed and automatically operated, and the cycle is sterilized periodically, so that there is no standing water in the pipeline, and secondary pollution during the water delivery process is avoided.
3. Convenient and affordable: The piped drinking water equipment system is easy to use and low in price, which solves the problems of high price of barreled water and inconvenient transportation.
Differential water supply is also called "dual-channel water supply", which means that according to the different needs of people in life, ordinary water is processed through a special process, processed into pure drinking water , and then transported by special pipes. To the household and measure separately. The other water supply is untreated ordinary tap water, which is used for cleaning, sanitary, cleaning, etc., and is metered by ordinary pipelines. The pure drinking water or pure water for direct drinking is produced according to the definition of the GB17323 standard of the People's Republic of China, that is, water that meets the sanitary standards of domestic drinking water, and is produced by reverse osmosis and other appropriate processing methods. Water that is sealed in a container and can be drunk without any additives is called pure water or straight drinking water. According to the CJ94 drinking water purification standard promulgated by the Ministry of Construction, water that also meets the sanitary standards of drinking water is used as raw material. After purified by hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane, it is sent to each household for direct drinking through special pipes, which is called purified water. Because its water quality is pure and its entrance is sweet, this is unmatched by other waters, and it is very suitable for the needs of modern cities. This type of equipment is also called direct drinking water equipment.
There are basically four methods of manufacturing pure water: distillation, electrodialysis, ion exchange, and reverse osmosis (RO).
1. Distillation is the process of vaporizing water by heating and condensing it into a liquid;
2. The ion exchange method is based on the principle of chemical substitution;
3. The electrodialysis method is to produce pure water based on physical and chemical principles.
(The processes and equipment of the above three water production methods are relatively complicated and consume high energy.)
4. Reverse osmosis technology is the most advanced, most energy-efficient and most efficient separation technology today. The principle is to separate the solute from the solvent under the pressure of the osmotic pressure of the solution by means of selective retention of a reverse osmosis membrane that allows only water molecules to pass through, thereby achieving the purpose of pure water. Reverse osmosis membranes are composed of polymeric cellulose with a highly ordered matrix structure. Its pore size is 1 (0.1 nm) to 10 (1 nm), which is one ten billionth of a meter (equivalent to one thousandth the size of E. coli and one hundredth of the virus). The separation characteristics of reverse osmosis membranes can effectively remove dissolved salts, colloids, organics, bacteria and viruses in water.
Process flow (with process flow chart):
Tap water enters the raw water tank, and is boosted to a pure water unit for purification treatment by a booster pump (one reserve and one use);
①.Multi -media filter to remove impurities in water;
②. Activated carbon filter to remove chemical organics, heavy metals, chroma and odor in water;
③. The cation exchanger reduces the hardness in water, and the salt bucket is configured for recycled resin;
④. The water after the first three stages of pretreatment passes through the reverse osmosis RO host to produce pure effluent and enters the water purification tank;
⑥. The effluent is disinfected by a UV processor.
School drinking water equipment process
School direct drinking water equipment process