How to choose the centrifugal pump commonly used in sewage treatment equipment
，而污水处理设备需要相关配件支持， 离心泵就是其一，但是离心泵如何去选择呢。 Corresponding sewage treatment equipment is often used in sewage treatment projects, and sewage treatment equipment requires relevant accessories to support it. Centrifugal pumps are one of them, but how to choose centrifugal pumps. What is the basis? 公司为您来解答。 China Blue Water Treatment Equipment Company will answer your questions.
The centrifugal pump should choose the type of centrifugal pump according to the process flow, water supply and drainage requirements, from five aspects, that is, flow, head, liquid properties, pipeline layout, and operating conditions.
1. Flow is one of the important data for selecting a centrifugal pump, which directly affects the production capacity and conveying capacity of the entire sewage treatment device. When selecting a pump, take the maximum flow as the basis and take into account the normal flow. When there is no maximum flow, take 1.1 times the normal flow as the maximum flow.
2. The head is another important performance data for selecting a centrifugal pump. Generally, the head is selected by enlarging the 5% -10% margin.
3. Liquid properties, including the name of the liquid medium, physical properties, chemical properties and other characteristics. The physical properties include temperature, density, year, solid particle diameter and gas content in the medium. This involves the system's head, chemical properties, and main characteristics. Refers to the chemical corrosivity and toxicity of the liquid medium, which is an important basis for selecting pump materials and which type of shaft seal is used.
4. Pipeline layout conditions refer to some data such as the height, distance, and direction of the conveyed liquid, the minimum liquid level at the side, and the maximum liquid level to be measured and the specifications of the pipeline, as well as the length, material, and specifications of the pipeline.
5. Operating conditions. This has to be decided according to some conditions on the scene. For example, altitude conditions, ambient temperature, whether it is running intermittently or continuously, and the position of the pump should be fixed or moved. For example, when selecting the pumps for the integrated sewage treatment equipment and integrated water purifiers in Shizuishan, Ningxia this year, we fully considered the conditions of high altitude and low temperature in the local area, and selected the appropriate pump.
If you are not sure how to choose the centrifugal pump in sewage treatment equipment, or if you have questions about sewage treatment and need to be consulted, you can call the contact number on the website: 0371-68539688