current position:Home > Water purification equipment > Softened water equipment, circulating water treatment equipment > Boiler softened water equipment
Boiler demineralized water equipment
Equipment name: Boiler water softening equipment
Custom processing: Yes Voltage: 220 (V)
Working pressure: 0.2-0.5 (Mpa)
Power: 40 (w)
Rated flow: 3 (T / H)
Water inlet and outlet: DN25
Operating weight: 600 (kg)
Tank pressure: 0.6 (MPa)
Working temperature: 2-50 (℃)
Operation mode: fully automatic resin tank: 350 * 1650
Resin loading: 100 (L / bag)
Water softening equipment is also called water softener, water softener, water softening equipment, water softener, sodium ion exchanger. Its main uses: softening and desalting, filtration and separation, boiler softening, industrial softening equipment, food softening equipment, household tap water softening, etc. Softening equipment is the use of cation resin to soften the source water. The main purpose is to make cation resin absorb calcium and magnesium ions in water (the main component of scale formation), reduce the hardness of the source water, and perform intelligent resin regeneration and recycling.
Softening water equipment works:
The hardness of water is mainly composed of cations: calcium (Ca2 +) and magnesium (Mg2 +) ions. When raw water containing hardness ions passes through the resin layer of the exchanger, the calcium and magnesium ions in the water are replaced with sodium ions in the resin. The resin adsorbs the calcium and magnesium ions and the sodium ions enter the water. Thus, the water flowing out of the exchanger is Demineralized water with hardness ions removed. With the continuous exchange process, all the Na + in the resin is lost and the exchange function is lost. At this time, the resin must be regenerated with NaCl solution, the Ca2 + and Mg2 + adsorbed by the resin are replaced, and the sodium ion is reabsorbed by the resin. Restored softened exchange capacity.
Boiler demineralized water equipment
Application range of softened water equipment:
Widely used in softening of make-up water in steam boilers, hot water boilers, exchangers, evaporative condensers, air conditioners, and direct-fired systems. It can also be used in the treatment of domestic water in hotels, restaurants, office buildings, apartments, households, etc. and in the softened water treatment of food, beverage, brewing, laundry, printing and dyeing, chemical, pharmaceutical and other industries.
Product structure of softened water equipment:
1. Imported control valve: The material of the valve body is high-strength, lightweight, corrosion-resistant engineering plastic, lead-free brass.
2. Corrosion-resistant tank body: The tank body is made of glass fiber reinforced plastic (optionally carbon steel or stainless steel lined plastic tank body). The tank body is corrosion-resistant, pressure-resistant, and has a long service life.
3. Uniform water distribution system: Adopting jet water distribution, the resin's effective exchange capacity can be brought into full play, and the salt control is accurate without the need for a salt pump.
4.Imported high-performance resin: Strongly acidic cation exchange resin is used, with low damage rate, uniform particle size, and improved ion exchange rate.
Softened water equipment features:
1. High efficiency: The overall design of the water softening device is reasonable and the effective working exchange capacity of the resin can be brought into full play.
2. Labor-saving: high degree of automation, no need to set up someone on duty.
3. Water saving: The water production rate of the water softening device is above 98%.
4. Power saving: The principle of siphon regeneration is used, no salt pump is needed, and the power consumption is only 1% of manual soft water equipment.
5. Small footprint: Just provide the footprint of the resin tank and salt tank, saving space occupied by pipelines and salt pumps.
6. Easy adjustment: users can adjust the regeneration cycle and regeneration time according to actual needs.
7. Low operating cost: Due to the high degree of automation, the water softener can adapt to changes in water volume, accurately measure water production, and measure the amount of regenerant, avoiding innocent waste of regenerant during regeneration, and can save a lot of labor costs.
Boiler softening water equipment working procedure
Softening water equipment working procedures:
1. Water supply: untreated water passes through the resin layer, exchange reaction occurs, and soft water is generated.
2. Backwash: Water enters from the lower part of the resin layer, loosens the resin and removes fine debris.
3. Regeneration into brine: Use a higher concentration of brine (Nacl) to flow through the resin to restore the failed resin to a sodium resin.
4. Flushing: According to the process of water supply, the water is washed through the resin to remove excess salt solution and regenerate the exchanged calcium and magnesium ions.
5. Water injection: Inject water into the salt tank to dissolve the salt for the next regeneration.
Technical indicators of softened water equipment:
1. Working pressure: 0.2-0.5 MPa
2. Hardness of raw water: ≤6mmol / L
3. Water hardness: 0.03mmol / L
4. Working temperature: 2 ℃ -50 ℃
5. Power supply: AC220V, 50Hz
6. Power: 10W-40W
Softening water equipment installation requirements:
1. The foundation needs to be level, and a floor drain or drainage ditch should be set up nearby to drain the reclaimed wastewater. There should be a separate power outlet near the equipment.
2. The salt tank should be close to the exchange tank, and the shorter the suction pipe, the better.
3. A Y-strainer and a water meter should be installed on the water inlet pipe, and a sampling port should be provided on the water outlet.
4. A manual valve should be installed on the water inlet and outlet pipes, and a bypass valve should be installed between the water inlet and outlet, in order to continue water supply during regeneration or maintenance.
5. If the water pressure at the water inlet is lower than 0.2MPa, an automatic booster pump needs to be added.
6. The salt in the salt box is industrial salt, and iodized salt and calcium salt cannot be added. In order to ensure that the concentration of the salt solution in the salt tank can be saturated, the dissolution time should be at least 6 hours, and the regeneration should be forced once before the first use.
7. When the hardness of raw water is> 6mmol / L, the selection of grade 1-2 should be increased.
8. The pipeline must be flushed before use to avoid impurities blocking the valve body and contaminating the resin.
9. Anti-freezing measures should be added in northern winter.
Boiler demineralized water equipment
Softened water equipment control valve model:
Time control: The regeneration cycle is set according to the hourly output and the period of water production. It is generally suitable for situations where the water consumption is relatively stable.
Flow control: The regeneration program is started according to the periodic water production volume. When the equipment is running, the dedicated flow meter counts the total water production volume. When the total water production volume reaches the set periodic water production volume, the controller starts the regeneration program to automatically regenerate the equipment. It has nothing to do with the running time, and is generally suitable for occasions where the water consumption is unstable and continuous water consumption.
Parameters required for user selection:
1. Water production per hour (unit: m3 / h)
2. Source of raw water and its total hardness, total alkalinity, and total salt content 3. Water hardness requirements (unit: mmol / L)
4. Water inlet pressure (unit: MPa), preferably between 0.25-0.35 5. Daily water consumption (m3)