2+3

Henan Zhonglan Environmental Protection Engineering Co., Ltd. specializes in: integrated water purification equipment, groundwater defluorination equipment, well water iron and manganese removal equipment, ultrapure water equipment, valveless filters, pure water equipment, water purification equipment, sewage treatment equipment, Reverse osmosis equipment; environmental protection engineering, construction mechanical and electrical installation engineering construction; sales of water treatment equipment accessories and consumables, laboratory instruments, teaching equipment, telephone 18838160815.
English Set as homepage
Key words:
  • Home
  • Technical Information
  • Water quality standard
  • About Zhonglan
  • contact us
  • current position:

    Home > Process > Water purification process

    Swimming pool circulating water treatment process

    Source: circulating water treatment process Author: Bluestar Time: 2015-11-21 15:06:04 Views: Times

    Pure water equipment : http://euhowblog.com

    In recent years, swimming pools and water parks have sprung up. Many of the circulating water treatments in swimming pools have revolutionized the traditional treatment model. Drawing on advanced foreign experience, the design is more innovative, integrating fitness and entertainment. It is more attractive and vitality. The circulating water treatment equipment for swimming pools developed in accordance with China's actual conditions includes hair collectors, multi-media filters, and heat exchange equipment. Its characteristics are equipped with an automatic flocculant dosing system, automatic adjustment of water pH and a monitoring system for automatic dosing of disinfectants, thereby ensuring the clarification of the water body of the swimming pool, the pH value and the optimal residual chlorine concentration, and maintaining the sterility of the pool water. And the complete set of equipment covers a small area, convenient operation and management, small maintenance, a large number of pharmacy costs and avoiding multi-medicine pollution of water quality, suitable for high-end hotels, restaurant entertainment pools and competition pools, family pools, etc. With many years of experience in swimming pool water treatment, digesting and absorbing advanced foreign technology, combined with the actual number of domestic swimmers and swimming habits, we have designed excellent water purification systems such as swimming pools, water parks, and water features.
    Swimming pool circulating water treatment process :

    Circulating water treatment cycle.png

    Swimming pool water circulation mode
    Downstream: The total circulating water volume of the swimming pool or water amusement pool is sent into the pool through a water supply port located below the end wall or side wall of the pool, and the used corresponding volume of water is retrieved from the return port located at the bottom of the pool. The water flow method of purifying (dosing, filtering, heating and disinfecting) before returning to the pool for continued use.
    Counterflow: The total circulating water of the swimming pool or water amusement pool is sent into the pool through a water supply port or a water tank located at the bottom of the pool, and the used corresponding volume of water is retrieved through an overflow tank located outside the pool wall for purification. (Dosing, filtering, heating and disinfecting) The water flow mode that is returned to the pool for continued use.
    Mixed flow: 60% -70% of the total circulating water in the swimming pool or water amusement pool is recovered through the overflow backwater tank located outside the pool wall; the other 30% -40% of the water is returned through the water return port located at the bottom of the pool retrieve. After the two parts of the circulating water are combined for purification (medicine addition, filtration, heating and disinfection), they are sent back to the pool through the bottom of the pool to continue the water flow mode.

    Phone: 0371-63916789 Mobile: 188 3816 0815 QQ: 2473990570 Fax: 0371-55623698 Email: zljituan88@163.com

    Office Address: 910, 9th Floor, Building No. 6-B, West Fourth Ring Road, Zhengshang Road, Zhongyuan District, Zhengzhou City Factory Address: Block C, South Food Machinery Industrial Park, Jinfeng Avenue, Xiping County, Zhumadian, Henan Province

    Overseas Business Department (Pakistan) 00923434039999 008613838581116 Islamabad Office: Pakistan, Islamabad, F7 / 4, 60th Street, 1

    Henan Public Security No. 41010202002010