Scope of application
This standard specifies the discharge limits, monitoring and monitoring requirements for water pollutants in the pharmaceutical industry of traditional Chinese medicine, and related regulations such as the implementation and supervision of standards.
This standard applies to water pollution prevention and management of Chinese medicine pharmaceutical industry enterprises, as well as environmental impact assessment, environmental protection facility design, environmental protection acceptance of completed projects, and water pollution prevention and management after completion of production.
This standard applies to pharmaceutical industry enterprises that use medicinal plants and medicinal animals as main raw materials and produce various Chinese herbal medicines and various proprietary Chinese medicines in accordance with the National Pharmacopoeia. Water pollution prevention and management of Tibetan traditional medicine, Mongolian medicine and other national traditional pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industry enterprises and veterinary drug production enterprises similar to traditional Chinese medicine are also applicable to this standard.
When extracting a specific pharmaceutical ingredient from a traditional Chinese medicine pharmaceutical industry enterprise, it shall implement the discharge standards for water pollutants from the extracted pharmaceutical industry .
This standard applies to the discharge of water pollutants permitted by law. The site selection of newly established Chinese pharmaceutical industry enterprises and the management of existing pollution sources in special protected areas are in accordance with the "Water Pollution Prevention Law of the People's Republic of China", the "Marine Environmental Protection Law of the People's Republic of China" and the "Environment Impact Assessment of the People's Republic of China Relevant provisions of laws and other laws.
The water pollutant discharge control requirements specified in this standard are applicable to the discharge of enterprises into environmental water bodies.
When the enterprise discharges wastewater to the urban drainage system where the sewage treatment plant is installed, the total mercury and arsenic of toxic pollutants shall be subject to the corresponding discharge limits at the monitoring positions specified in this standard; the discharge control requirements for other pollutants shall be determined by the enterprise and the urban sewage treatment plant. Relevant standards shall be agreed or implemented according to their sewage treatment capacity, and reported to the local environmental protection authority for record; urban sewage treatment plants shall ensure that the discharged pollutants meet the relevant discharge standard requirements.
When the construction project intends to discharge wastewater to the urban drainage system where the sewage treatment plant is installed, the construction unit and the urban sewage treatment plant shall implement the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
The content of this standard refers to the following documents or clauses therein.
GB 6920—1986 Determination of pH in water quality Glass electrode method GB 7468—1987 Determination of total mercury in water quality Cold atomic absorption spectrophotometry GB 7478—1987 Determination of water quality ammonium Distillation and titration method GB 7479—1987 Determination of water quality ammonium Nessler's reagent Colorimetric method GB 7481-1987 Water quality determination of ammonium salicylic acid spectrophotometric method GB 7485-1987 Water quality determination of total arsenic Silver diethyldithiocarbamate spectrophotometric method GB 7486-1987 Water quality determination of cyanide Cyanide GB 7488—1987 Determination of five-day biochemical oxygen demand (BOD5) of water quality. Dilution and inoculation method GB 11893-1989. Determination of total phosphorus in water. Ammonium molybdate spectrophotometric method. Determination of total nitrogen in water. Potassium digestion ultraviolet spectrophotometry GB 11901-1989 Determination of suspended matter in water quality Gravimetric method GB 11903-1989 Determination of water quality colorimetric GB 11914-1989 Determination of chemical oxygen demand of water quality Dichromate method GB 13193-1991 Total organic carbon in water quality (TOC) determination Non-dispersive infrared absorption method GB / T 15441-1995 Determination of acute toxicity of water quality Luminescent bacteria method GB / T 16488-1996 Water quality determination of petroleum and animal and vegetable oils infrared light Method HJ / T 71—2001 Determination of total organic carbon in water quality Combustion oxidation-non-dispersive infrared absorption method HJ / T 195—2005 Determination of ammonia nitrogen in water quality Gas phase molecular absorption spectrometry HJ / T 199—2005 Determination of total nitrogen in water quality Gas phase molecular absorption Spectroscopic Method "Administrative Measures for Automatic Monitoring of Pollution Sources" (Order of the State Environmental Protection Administration No. 28)
"Administrative Measures for Environmental Monitoring" (Order of the State Environmental Protection Administration No. 39)
Terms and definitions
The following terms and definitions apply to this standard.
1. Traditional Chinese medicine pharmacy refers to the process of producing various preparations of Chinese medicine decoction pieces and proprietary Chinese medicines according to the national pharmacopoeia, using medicinal plants and medicinal animals as main raw materials.
2. Existing enterprises: Chinese medicine pharmaceutical manufacturing enterprises or production facilities that have been put into operation or whose environmental impact assessment documents have been approved before the implementation of this standard.
3. New construction, new construction, and expansion of traditional Chinese medicine pharmaceutical industry construction projects that have passed the approval of the environmental impact assessment documents from the date of implementation of this standard.
4. Displacement refers to the amount of wastewater discharged by production facilities or enterprises beyond the legal boundaries of the enterprise. Including all kinds of effluent wastewater directly or indirectly related to production (including domestic sewage, cooling wastewater, factory boiler and power station wastewater, etc.).
5. The reference product discharge per unit product refers to the upper limit of the discharge amount of sewage produced by the production unit for the purpose of verifying the discharge concentration of water pollutants.
Pollutant emission control requirements
1. Emission limits (1). Existing enterprises will implement the water pollutant discharge limits specified in Table 1 from January 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010.
(2). Existing enterprises will implement the water pollutant discharge limits specified in Table 2 from July 1, 2010.
(3). The newly established enterprises will implement the water pollutant discharge limits specified in Table 2 from August 1, 2008.
Table 1 Units for water pollutant discharge limit of existing enterprises: mg / L (except pH value and color)
Table 2 Units for water pollutant discharge limit of newly-built enterprises: mg / L (except pH value and color)
(4). According to the requirements of environmental protection work, in areas where the density of land development is high, the environmental carrying capacity has begun to weaken, or the water environment capacity is small, the ecological environment is fragile, and prone to serious water environmental pollution problems, which requires special protection measures The pollutant discharge behavior of enterprises shall be strictly controlled, and the existing and new enterprises of the Chinese medicine pharmaceutical industry in the above-mentioned areas shall implement the special discharge limits of water pollutants as specified in Table 3.
The geographical scope and time for implementing the special discharge limits for water pollutants shall be prescribed by the environmental protection department of the State Council or the provincial people's government.
Table 3 Units for special discharge limits of water pollutants: mg / L (except pH value and color)
2. Conversion of reference water discharge concentration (2). The limit value of water pollutant discharge concentration is applicable to the case where the actual drainage volume of a unit product is not higher than the benchmark drainage volume of a unit product. If the actual drainage volume of a unit product exceeds the baseline drainage volume of a unit product, the measured concentration of water pollutants shall be converted into the baseline concentration of water pollutant discharge according to the baseline displacement of the unit product of the pollutant. in accordance with. The statistical cycle of product output and drainage is one working day.
(2). In the case where the production facilities of an enterprise produce more than two types of products at the same time, different emission control requirements or national pollutant discharge standards of different industries can be applied, and the sewage treatment emissions from the production facilities are mixed, the discharge standards should be implemented. The strict concentration limit of Z specified in the standard, and the reference water discharge concentration of water pollutants is converted according to formula (1):
In the formula:
C-base—the baseline concentration of water pollutant discharge in milligrams per liter (mg / L);
Q Total——Total drainage, the unit is cubic meter (m3);
Yi——the output of a product, the unit is ton (t);
Qi-based——the benchmark displacement per unit product of a certain product, in cubic meters per ton (m3 / t);
C Real——Measured water pollutant concentration in milligrams per liter (mg / L);
If the ratio of total Q to Σ (Yi • Qi basis) is less than 1, the measured concentration of water pollutants is used as the basis for determining whether the discharge meets the standard.
Pollutant monitoring requirements
1. Sampling of wastewater discharged by enterprises should be carried out at the specified pollutant discharge monitoring position according to the type of pollutants to be monitored. If there is a wastewater treatment facility, monitoring should be performed after the facility. Sewage outlet signs shall be set at the pollutant discharge monitoring position.
2. Newly-built enterprises shall install automatic monitoring equipment for pollutant discharge in accordance with the "Measures for the Automatic Monitoring and Control of Pollution Sources", and network with monitoring equipment of environmental protection departments to ensure the normal operation of equipment. The requirements for the installation of automatic pollutant discharge monitoring equipment by existing enterprises in various places are stipulated by the provincial environmental protection administrative department.
3. The frequency, sampling time and other requirements for monitoring the pollutant discharge of the enterprise shall be implemented in accordance with the relevant national specifications for pollution source monitoring technology.
4. The verification of enterprise product output is based on statutory statements.
5. The methods and standards listed in Table 4 are used to determine the concentration of water pollutants discharged by the enterprise.
6. The enterprise shall monitor the state of pollution discharge in accordance with the relevant laws and the "Administrative Measures for Environmental Monitoring" and keep the original monitoring records.
Table 4 Water pollutant analysis methods
Implementation and supervision
1. This standard is supervised and implemented by the competent environmental protection department of the people's government at or above the county level.
2. In any case, the enterprise shall comply with the water pollutant discharge control requirements specified in this standard and take necessary measures to ensure the normal operation of pollution prevention facilities. The environmental protection departments at all levels can conduct instant sampling or monitoring results on the spot when conducting supervision and inspection on enterprises, as the basis for judging whether the pollution discharge behavior meets emission standards and implementing relevant environmental protection management measures. In the case of abnormal changes in water consumption or drainage volume of the enterprise, the actual product output and drainage volume of the enterprise shall be verified, and the base water concentration of water pollutants shall be converted in accordance with the provisions of this standard.
Related technical data: Multiple technical analysis of pharmaceutical wastewater treatment