Circuit board ultra pure water equipment EDI module
Pure water equipment technology series:
The development of circuit board ultra-pure water equipment in modern society is obvious to everyone. Nowadays, this kind of equipment has developed into the main product of various equipment manufacturers in the water treatment market. Provide equipment for process water.
Circuit board ultrapure water equipment is turned off and then on
1. Turn off the separate power supply for each EDI membrane block .
2. Adjust the state of each valve of the system to the circulation state of the EDI membrane block.
3. At this time, turn off the water delivery pump of the reverse osmosis unit.
4. After the above work is done, start the reverse osmosis water production pump again.
5.Close the inlet valve isolation valve of each EDI module;
6. Carefully check the opening sequence of the EDI membrane block and start the EDI ultrapure water equipment.
Circuit board ultra-pure water equipment running conditions
If the ultrapure water device is turned off, it needs to be restarted. Then repeatedly closing and opening the device will bring corresponding changes to the water flow and pressure of the device, and also cause mechanical shock to the EDI membrane block. Therefore, the number of times the equipment is turned off and on should be reduced to ensure the smooth operation of EDI ultrapure water equipment.
In order to ensure that the circuit board ultra-pure water equipment can bring more benefits to the enterprise, the equipment users must professionally maintain the equipment in accordance with regulations.