current position:Home > Water purification equipment > Softened water equipment, circulating water treatment equipment > Boiler softened water equipment
Basic equipment configuration:
Product name: Power plant boiler demineralized water treatment and desalination equipment system Model: zl-gls001
Operating pressure: <0.16Mpa
Water output: 0-500
Water resistivity: 0.5-18
Desalination rate:> 90%
Stand-alone power: 0.5-500T / h
Whether to customize: Yes
Power plant boiler softening water equipment
In order to ensure the safe operation of the boiler in power plants or power plants, the water entering the boiler must be softened or desalted, that is, a softening or desalinated water station is constructed. Since the boiler is a special pressure vessel, the pressure and temperature in the boiler drum are very high during operation. In order to prevent boiler scaling, to ensure the heat transfer efficiency of the boiler and the safety of the boiler operation, boiler chemical water treatment equipment is required. Usually, the pretreatment + ion exchange or the multi-media filtration + activated carbon filtration + ultrafiltration + reverse osmosis + ion exchange is used to remove the salt.
The system design uses AQU-250A-H-100K ultrafiltration membrane as the core processing component of this separation system. AQU-250A-H-100K ultrafiltration membrane uses hollow fiber made of modified PVC, and its surface activation layer is dense. The supporting layer is a double-row fat-like structure, so it has high tensile strength, small transmembrane pressure difference, good backwash effect, anti-pollution, long service life, and can guarantee long-term production water quality. Turbidity, bacteria, and macromolecular organic matter have good removal ability.
Technical requirements for desalination plants:
The system requires advanced technology, safety and reliability (24-hour operation), and economy.
The system process design and equipment selection can have greater flexibility and room for adjustment during the production and operation process, and can adapt to changes in water quality and water volume, ensuring stable effluent water quality and standard water supply.
1. First, choose advanced technology, reliable technology and economical and reasonable technology.
2. Make full use of existing resources and facilities, and try to save investment.
3. Select a new water purification process and equipment that is stable and reliable, advanced technology, low investment, low operating costs, simple management, low maintenance, and flexible operation. It is reasonably connected with the original facilities to ensure long-term stable operation of the water purification system.
4. Through the overall optimization in the design, the use of advanced energy-saving technologies saves energy and minimizes operating costs.
5. Use low noise equipment to avoid secondary pollution to the environment.
6. Combined with the actual situation of the purification system, and on the premise of convenient construction and installation, we strive to concentrate as much as possible on the structures, compact layout, and save land.
7. Fully respect the opinions of users on the premise of meeting technical requirements.
Process technology and process equipment design:
1. System flow design:
The system water treatment facility can be divided into four parts:
(1) Mechanical filter part: It consists of quartz sand filter, activated carbon filter , fiber ball filter, disc filter , precision filter and so on.
Material flow direction: The filtered product water enters the membrane processing equipment or ion exchange equipment.
(2) Combined processing part of ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis membrane : It is mainly composed of the host of the ultrafiltration membrane and the host of the reverse osmosis membrane.
Material flow direction: ultrafiltration concentrated water flows back into the original pool, reverse osmosis produced water enters the production basin, and reverse osmosis concentrated water is discharged.
(3) Ion exchange part: It consists of cation exchanger, anion exchanger and mixed ion exchanger.
2. System processing process description:
Raw water tank: storage water source (some power plants adopt the method of taking river water in situ, preliminarily coagulating the river water and entering the pretreatment section).
Raw water pump: Boosts and raises raw water.
Media filters: including quartz sand filters, activated carbon filters, fiber ball filters, etc., mainly pre-treating raw water.
Cation exchanger: Replaces and adsorbs cations in raw water, and the effluent enters the carbon remover.
Carbon remover: removes carbonate and bicarbonate from water, turning it into carbon dioxide and water, and carbon dioxide is discharged from the upper part of the carbon remover.
Intermediate water tank: generally set under the carbon remover, often using a concrete structure.
Anion exchanger: Displace or adsorb anions in water, thereby reducing the salt content of water.
3. System instrument design:
The system instrument selection ensures that the technical indicators specified in the system engineering are met. Under the premise of meeting production design requirements, the instrument model is selected to be as simple as possible to facilitate future installation and maintenance. All instruments and equipment have been widely used in many similar equipment in China, and the after-sales service can be responded in a timely and effective manner. Standard products are used as much as possible to facilitate replacement and compatibility between different brands. The selected instruments are reliable. High performance, low maintenance, easy installation and operation, and high protection level.
4. Electric control and building structure design
(1) The detailed design of the electrical control is based on the user's requirements.
(2) The design of buildings and structures is designed by the relevant design unit.
(3) The fire protection design of the system is designed in the design of building water supply and drainage.
(4) The system lighting design is designed in the architectural design.
(5) Lightning protection and grounding design.
(6) Main design requirements of electrical instrument control system:
Equipment function and description:
The incoming line cabinet is mainly composed of incoming line switch cabinet, busbar-connected switch cabinet, main switch unit, current transformer, and ammeter. Its main components and related ancillary products adopt Schneider products as required. The main incoming circuit requires a voltmeter, Ammeter and short circuit, ground, overload, low voltage protection.
GGD low-voltage power distribution cabinet is indoor type and floor-mounted installation. It is mainly composed of circuit breaker, overheating / electromagnetic trip, contactor, thermal relay (with auxiliary contacts). GGD cabinet is required to provide reliable power for the entire system's electrical equipment The power supply circuit for the motor is designed with a run / stop lamp to indicate the motor running status in the local control cabinet. It is also designed with short circuit, ground fault protection, overload protection, and interlock control. The power distribution circuit is designed with short circuit, ground fault protection, and overload. protection.
The local control cabinet is mainly composed of start-stop button, start-stop indicator, local / remote switch and terminal. Its related products adopt Schneider products as required. The local control cabinet is equipped with manual, automatic and stop mode selection switches. "Manual" mode will be used to debug and maintain the motor. The PLC does not participate in the control. The motor can be started and stopped manually by the start / stop button on the site. "Automatic" mode will be used for normal operation. All motors need to be tested before allowing the motor to start Controls interlocking and field instruments.
Power cables are laid using cable trenches and underground pipes. Cable trays are galvanized and covered with plastic sprayed covers. Cable holes in electrical rooms are blocked with fireproof materials.
The lighting inside the station is designed and installed by us. The design is designed in accordance with the requirements of industrial enterprise design specifications. Special lighting is not considered. Emergency lights are installed in electrical rooms and operation rooms. All equipment is reliably grounded according to requirements. The grounding resistance is not greater than 4 ohms. The grounding of each motor and distribution circuit is connected to the GGD grounding bus. The GFD grounding bus is directly connected to the grounding network system in the system.