current position:Home > Water purification equipment > Bottle, bucket, bagged water production line > QS certified aseptic filling workshop
QS certified aseptic filling workshop
Basic equipment configuration:
Name: QS Certified Aseptic Filling Workshop
Product alias: Aseptic workshop air purification technology: Other power: 1500 (Kw)
Air volume: 300 (m3 / h)
Purification rate: 98 (%)
Noise: 0 (dB)
Application areas: pure water plant, food plant
Purification workshop structural materials
1. Purification plant walls and ceiling boards are generally made of 50mm thick sandwich color steel plates, which are characterized by beautiful appearance and strong rigidity. Arc wall corners, doors, window frames, etc. are generally made of special alumina profiles. 2. The floor can be epoxy self-leveling floor or high-grade wear-resistant plastic floor.
3. The return air duct is made of hot-dip zinc plate, which is pasted with flame-retardant PF foamed plastic plate with good purification and heat preservation effect.
4. High-efficiency air outlet stainless steel frame, beautiful and clean, punched aluminum plate with painted aluminum plate, no rust and no sticky dust, should be cleaned and purified parameters
Ventilation times: 100,000 levels ≥ 15 times; 10,000 levels ≥ 20 times; 1000 ≥ 30 times.
Differential pressure: the main workshop to adjacent rooms ≥ 5Pa average wind speed: 10, 100 0.3-0.5m / s;
Temperature is> 16 ¡ã C in winter; <26 ¡ã C in summer; fluctuation is ¡À 2 ¡ã C. Temperature 45-65%;
The humidity of GMP powder workshop is about 50%; the humidity of electronics workshop is slightly higher to avoid static electricity.
Noise ≤65dB (A);
Fresh air supply is 10% -30% of the total supply air;
Airflow → Purification of primary effect → Air conditioning → Purification of intermediate effect → Air supply to fans → Pipes → Effective purification air outlet → Blow into the room → Bring away particles such as dust and bacteria → Return air shutters → Primary effect purification Repeat the above process to achieve purification purpose
QS certified aseptic filling workshop
Physical purification method
1. Adsorption Filtration-Activated Carbon Activated carbon is a porous carbonaceous material. It has a highly developed pore structure. The porous structure of activated carbon provides it with a large amount of surface area and can be fully contacted with gases (impurities). The unique adsorption performance of activated carbon makes it very easy to achieve the purpose of absorbing and collecting impurities. Just like magnetic force, all molecules have the disadvantage of mutual gravitation: ordinary activated carbon cannot adsorb all the toxic gases, and it has low efficiency and easy desorption.
2.Mechanical filtration—HEPA (High efficiency particulate air Filter), which means high-efficiency air filter, a filter that meets the HEPA standard, and has an efficiency of 99.998% for 0.3 microns. The characteristic of the HEPA net is that the air can pass through , But the fine particles cannot pass. The HEPA filter consists of a stack of continuously folded back and forth sub-glass fiber membranes, forming a wavy gasket for placing and supporting the filtering boundary.
Working principle: Adopt high-voltage electrostatic adsorption dust removal working principle. Electrostatic type is the working principle of high-voltage electrostatic adsorption dust removal. Under the action of high-voltage static electricity, the cathode line in the electrostatic field generates a corona discharge, and a large number of negative ions are generated in the corona layer. The negative ions continuously move to the anode under the effect of the electrostatic field. When the dust in the air passes through the electric field, the dust is charged by the collision of negative ions, and the charged dust is also affected by the electrostatic field, moves toward the anode (dust collector), and releases the charge when it reaches the anode.
Disadvantages: It can remove flying dust (cannot remove toxic gas), its efficiency is lower and slower than mechanical type, and it is easy to produce ozone. This model has been rated as the Z difference purifier by the US market.
Chemical purification method
1. Photocatalytic method works: When air passes through a photocatalytic air purification device, the photocatalyst itself does not change under the irradiation of light, but can promote chemical reactions. Harmful substances in the air such as formaldehyde and benzene play a role in photocatalysis Degradation occurs, producing non-toxic and harmless substances, and bacteria in the air are also removed by ultraviolet light, so the air is purified. Disadvantages: Broad spectrum but requires low air flow rate, slow purification speed and some radiation to the human body. It is the depleted purification method in Europe and America.
2. The working principle of formaldehyde scavenger: It is a chemical reaction between formaldehyde and formaldehyde to achieve the purpose of removing formaldehyde
(1) Chemical reactions: chemical reactions with formaldehyde to generate carbon dioxide and water, such as ammonia;
(2) Biological: It is made of biological agents that can react with formaldehyde, such as urea, soy protein, amino acids, etc .;
(3) Plants: made of plant extracts, such as aloe vera, tea extract, etc .;
(4) Closed class: It is made of film-forming substances, forming a thin film to prevent the release of formaldehyde, such as chitosan, liquid paraffin, etc. Disadvantages: First, the substances generated after the chemical reaction are likely to cause secondary pollution. The phenomenon of secondary detection exceeding the standard often occurs. Second, it is to absorb formaldehyde without changing the chemical composition and reduce the formaldehyde content in the air.
3.Pharmaceutical, catalytic method --- The principle of cold catalyst essence: cold catalyst, also known as natural catalyst, is another new type of air purification material after photocatalyst deodorizing air purification material, which can catalyze reaction at normal temperature. Decomposes a variety of harmful and odorous gases into harmless and odorless substances at room temperature and pressure, transforms from simple physical adsorption to chemical adsorption, and decomposes while adsorbing, removing formaldehyde, benzene, xylene, toluene, TVOV and other harmful gases to generate Water and carbon dioxide, in the catalytic reaction process, the cold catalyst itself does not directly participate in the reaction, the cold catalyst does not change or lose after the reaction, and plays a long-term role. The cold catalyst itself is non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-combustible, and the reaction products are water and carbon dioxide, which does not generate secondary pollution, which greatly prolongs the service life of the adsorbent material.
Other purification methods
1.Washing the room quickly and effectively removes toxins, dust, smoke, odor, viruses, etc. in the room, and generates a lot of fresh oxygen.
2. The negative ion method can reduce active oxygen (oxygen free radicals) produced by atmospheric pollutants, nitrogen oxides, cigarettes, etc. after contacting with harmful gases floating in the air, reducing the harm of excessive active oxygen to the human body; Neutralize the positively charged airborne dust and settle after no charge, so that the air is purified.
QS certified aseptic workshop