Coal mine sewage treatment equipment
Mine sewage treatment equipment uses physical and chemical methods to remove suspended particles, metal ions, non-metals and other pollutants in sewage to achieve the purpose of purifying water quality. The basic structure of the equipment is a combination of carbon steel anticorrosive treatment components. According to the actual situation of the customer, it can be installed as a whole or assembled on site. Light weight, easy to transport, convenient installation, corrosion resistance, long service life, etc .; high degree of equipment automation, low energy consumption, low management costs; high purification efficiency, SS removal rate of more than 93%, and various indicators of effluent reaching the national " The first level standard of Integrated Wastewater Discharge Standard (GB 8978-1996) can reach the standard discharge.
Name: Coal mine sewage treatment equipment Model: zl-mkws001
Power: 1.1. (Kw)
Amount of sewage treated: 10 (m3 / h)
Custom processing: can be manufactured according to customer needs
Generally, mine sewage is treated by physical and chemical methods. According to the water quality, if the COD is high, biological treatment can be added after the physical and chemical processes.
Generally used processes are: conditioning tank + coagulation reaction tank + sedimentation tank + filter tank
Or: conditioning tank + coagulation reaction tank + primary sedimentation tank + filter tank + aerobic + secondary sedimentation
Analysis of mine sewage water quality:
The water quality of mine water in different coal mines is very different, and its water quality is significantly different from that of ordinary surface water and groundwater. It has obvious characteristics of the coal industry, mainly including:
1. The content of suspended solids in coal mine and mine water is significantly higher than surface water, and it is very unstable with poor sensory properties.
2. The suspended particles have small particle size, light specific gravity, and slow sedimentation speed. The diameter of suspended particles in the mine water is small, on average, it is only 2 ~ 8um. About 85% of the total suspended matter has a particle size of less than 50um; 1.3 to 1.6 g / cm3, which is significantly smaller than the average density of mud and sand particles in surface water of 1.9 to 62.6 g / cm3.
3. Contains organic pollutants. Surface water generally does not contain organic matter, and in coal mine water, in addition to pulverized coal itself is an organic matter, the water body also contains a small amount of organic matter such as waste engine oil, emulsified oil, rotting waste pit wood, and underground manure.
4. During the coagulation process, the formation of alum flowers is difficult, and the sedimentation effect is poor.
5. Pulverized coal in mine water is only suspended matter, not oxygen-consuming organic pollutants. The CODcr of different suspended solids-containing mine waters varies greatly, but CODcr is due to the reducing nature of the organic carbon molecules in the coal dust, so biochemical treatment is generally required.
1. Specifications and sizes of coagulation sedimentation tank and sedimentation tank 2. Filter specifications The fillers in multi-media filters are generally: quartz sand, granular activated carbon, anthracite, KDF, granular porous ceramics, etc., which can be selected and used according to actual needs. Water flows through the filler in the filter to trap and remove suspended matter, organic matter, colloidal particles, microorganisms, and oxygen ions in the water. It is mainly used for domestic water, industrial water supply, and reclaimed water. The filter is filled with a fluoride-removing filter material activated alumina to remove fluorine in the water. The filter is filled with sponge iron to remove oxygen from the water.
The main technical parameters:
Working pressure: 0.05MPa ~ 0.6MPa
Working temperature: 5 ℃ ～ 40 ℃ (special temperature can be customized)
Single machine flow: 0.5 m3 / h--125 m3 / h
Operation mode: manual or automatic control Product specifications: Φ173--Φ3500
Filtration speed: 5m / h--12m / h maximum 15m / h
Simplified material: 304, 316L, Q235 rubber or epoxy coated
” For more related equipment, please click " Coal mine sewage treatment equipment "