current position:Home > Water purification equipment > Bottle, bucket, bagged water production line > Pure water equipment
Basic equipment configuration:
Name: Pure water equipment
Water inlet diameter: 32 (mm)
Water production: 1 ton
Working pressure: 15 (psi)
Reverse osmosis pure water treatment is a membrane separation technology that can use pressure as the driving force by using the working force of a selectively permeable (semi-permeable) membrane. When the pressure in the system is greater than the osmotic pressure of the aqueous solution, water molecules It continuously penetrates the membrane, flows into the central tube through the water production flow channel, and then flows out of impurities such as ions, organic matter, bacteria, viruses, etc. at one end, and is trapped on the water inlet side of the membrane, and then flows out at the concentrated water outlet side, so that To achieve the purpose of separation and purification.
Reverse osmosis pure water equipment
1. The raw water tank stores raw water, which is used to settle large sediment particles and other sedimentable substances in the water. At the same time, the impact of the unstable water pressure in the raw water pipe on the water treatment system is buffered. (Such as the pressure sensing response caused by too low or too high water pressure).
2. The original water pump has a constant system water supply pressure and stabilizes the water supply.
3． The multi-media filter uses multiple layers of filters, the main purpose of which is to remove particles containing more than 20um particles such as sediment, rust, colloidal substances, suspended matter, etc., which can be controlled by manual valves or automatic controllers. A series of operations such as back flushing and forward flushing. Ensure the quality of water produced by the equipment and prolong the service life of the equipment.
4． The activated carbon filter system uses a nutshell activated carbon filter. Activated carbon can not only adsorb electrolyte ions, but also perform ion exchange adsorption. Activated carbon adsorption can also reduce the potassium permanganate oxygen consumption (COD) from 15mg / L (O2) to 2-7mg / L (O2). In addition, due to the adsorption effect, the concentration of the surface being adsorbed and copied increases, so It plays a catalytic role, removes pigments, odors, large amounts of biochemical organic matter in water, reduces the residual chlorine value of water and pesticide pollutants, and removes trihalides (THM) and other pollutants in water. Optional manual valve control or fully automatic controller for back flushing, forward flushing and other operations. Ensure the quality of water produced by the equipment and prolong the service life of the equipment. At the same time, the equipment has a self-maintaining system and the running cost is very low.
5． The ion softening system / dosing system R / O device is used to dissolve the concentrated discharge of solid matter and the use of fresh water. In order to prevent CaCO3, MgCO3, MgSO4, CaSO4 from the concentrated water side, especially the concentrated water side of the last membrane module of the RO device, The concentration product of BaSO4, SrSO4, and SiSO4 is larger than its equilibrium solubility constant and crystallizes out.It should damage the original characteristics of the membrane. Before entering the reverse osmosis membrane module, an ion softening device or an appropriate amount of scale inhibitor should be used to prevent carbonate. SiO2, crystals of sulfate precipitate.
6. The precision filter uses the precision filter to remove suspended solids, non-curvilinear particles and colloids in the incoming water, making the subsequent equipment such as the RO system safer and more reliable. The filter element is a 5um meltblown filter element, the purpose of which is to prevent the upper filtering unit from removing impurities larger than 5um. Preventing the entry of the reverse osmosis device damages the surface of the membrane, thereby damaging the desalination performance of the membrane.
7. Reverse osmosis system The reverse osmosis device uses sufficient pressure to separate the solvent (usually water) in the solution through a reverse osmosis membrane (or semi-permeable membrane), because this process is in the opposite direction to natural infiltration, so it is called reverse osmosis. penetration. The reverse osmosis method can adapt to various types of raw water with salt content, especially in high-salt water treatment projects, and can obtain good technical and economic benefits. The reverse osmosis method improves the desalination rate, high recovery rate, stable operation, small footprint, and easy operation. The reverse osmosis equipment removes most of the bacteria, colloids and large molecular weight organic matter while removing salt.
8. Ozone sterilizer (optional)
Killing the bacteria caused by secondary pollution completely guarantees the sanitary index of the finished water.
Reverse osmosis pure water equipment