current position:Home > Sewage treatment equipment > Wastewater and reclaimed water reuse equipment > Municipal sewage treatment and reuse
Municipal wastewater treatment and reuse--membrane reactor
Municipal sewage mainly comes from domestic sewage discharged by households, government agencies, businesses, and urban public facilities, as well as an appropriate amount of industrial production wastewater. The amount of wastewater is large and there are obvious diurnal and seasonal periodic changes. The main pollutants in sewage include animal and vegetable oils, suspended matter, carbohydrates, proteins, surfactants, nitrogen and phosphorus compounds, microorganisms, etc. These organic pollutants are generally relatively easy to biodegrade, and the biochemical BOD / COD value reaches 0..5 ~ 0.6, and contains nitrogen and phosphorus and other nutrients, providing a good environment for growth. Since sewage treatment is a project focusing on environmental and social benefits, it is often limited by funds in the construction and actual operation process, making the treatment technology and funding issues the "bottleneck" of water pollution treatment in China.
有限公司结合多年从业经验，致力于污水治理，有专业的工程师和设计师，有着多年的MBR工程应用经验，将根据客户提供的水质、产水量、出水要求等进行优化设计。 Henan Zhonglan Water Treatment Engineering Co., Ltd. combines years of industry experience and is committed to sewage treatment. It has professional engineers and designers, and has many years of MBR engineering application experience. It will optimize the design based on the water quality, water production capacity, and effluent requirements provided by customers. . And according to the actual project application situation, choose a kind of sewage treatment equipment for you.
Product name: Municipal wastewater treatment and reuse--membrane reactor
Amount of sewage treated: 8 (m3 / h)
Ozone dosage: 1 (g / h)
Air volume: 10 (m3 / min)
Air tank capacity: 9 (m3)
Flowmeter specifications: 2 (m3 / h)
Outlet pipe diameter: 3 (mm)
Inlet pipe diameter: 3 (mm)
Dimensions: 2500 (cm)
Aerator power: 6 (kw)
Water pump power: 4 (kw)
Custom processing: Yes
Municipal sewage treatment and reuse equipment
Membrane Bio-Reactor (MBR) is a new type of wastewater treatment system that organically combines membrane separation technology and biological treatment technology. Membrane modules are used to replace the second settling tank at the end of the traditional biological treatment technology, to maintain high activated sludge concentration in the bioreactor, increase the organic load of biological treatment, thereby reducing the footprint of sewage treatment facilities, and reducing the remaining sewage by maintaining a low sludge load The amount of mud. The activated sludge and macromolecular organic substances in the tank are mainly used to trap the membrane separation equipment immersed in the aerobic biological pool. The concentration of activated sludge (MLSS) in the membrane bioreactor system can be increased to 8000 ~ 10,000mg / L or even higher; the sludge age (SRT) can be extended to more than 30 days. Membrane bioreactors can retain microorganisms with a long generation period and can achieve deep purification of sewage due to its effective retention effect. At the same time, nitrifying bacteria can fully reproduce in the system. The nitrification effect is obvious and it provides potential for deep phosphorus and nitrogen removal. .
1. Compact, small size, small footprint, mobile, easy for greening and no mosquito breeding;
2. High removal rate of organic pollutants and stable effluent water quality;
3. Simple operation, convenient construction, no special maintenance required, and good self-protection of equipment;
4. The quality of treated water is good and meets the requirements of discharge standards;
5. The integrated equipment can be flexibly configured according to the quality of the raw water, making the equipment widely applicable.
6. Probiotics are highly effective microbial strains. For special sewage, the company can provide special probiotics to quickly and effectively achieve the effluent quality.
1. The membrane material is polypropylene. The membrane module manufactured by the method of "stretching into holes" has good mechanical strength and is very suitable for sewage treatment. It is not easy to break under the high-strength air scrubbing state.
2. Stable chemical properties, strong oxidation resistance and long-term use. When chemically cleaning membranes, a wide range of agents can be selected. Can use strong acid and alkali cleaning.
3. In actual use, the membrane wire is parallel to the water surface, and the membrane surface can be scrubbed by the aeration system in the biochemical tank to reduce the pollution on the membrane surface and maintain a stable water production.
4. The membrane has a large amount of water permeability. 。 Through different combinations, it can be applied to large sewage treatment projects .
5. Due to strong anti-pollution, the air-water ratio is much smaller than similar products of other materials during use, which reduces energy consumption and greatly reduces operating costs.
Municipal sewage treatment and reuse equipment
1. Municipal sewage treatment and reuse 2. Domestic sewage treatment and reclaimed water reuse 3. Industrial wastewater treatment and reuse 4. Landfill wastewater, slaughterhouse wastewater, rural wastewater centralized treatment, etc.
” For more related equipment, please click " Municipal sewage treatment and reuse equipment "